Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Gospel Principles

I wanted to add more to the last post.  I had a life experience where choosing the right gives you more choices than choosing the wrong.  We have been counseled by the Prophets to stay out of debt.  My husband and I have acquired quite a bit of debt because we thought oh we have to have it now.  Well a few years down the road we are tight and having a hard time making it.  Now when we want something we can't afford it's because we're busy paying off minimum payments.  This year we decided to use our taxes to pay off our truck.  The first time I did the bills without a truck payment I was in complete shock!  We now actually have some money to go here or there.  You have so many more options when you choose the right and not go into debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment