Friday, September 6, 2013

"An Unspeakable Gift from God"

Ensign
General Cfnerence
November 2012


I really enjoyed this talk.  I do not recall hearing a talk specifically about the Holy Ghost.  The following are a few questions that were answered about the Holy Ghost.  Who is the Holy Ghost?  What is the mission of the Holy Ghost?  How does the Holy Ghost speak to us?  What does it mean to receive the gift of the Holy Ghost?  A sentence that really struck me was "The Holy Ghost loves us and wants us to be happy".  I have never really thought about the Holy Ghost being an actual person who loves and us and helps us.  The Holy Ghost even helps those who are not members.  He is not with them on a daily basis but can help warn or inspire them.  I think that it is incredible and that we have such a loving Heavenly Father who would provide this gift for us.  I know and believe that the Holy Ghost is a true member of the Godhead.  I hope that each of you will read this article.

http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2012/10/an-unspeakable-gift-from-god?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment