Friday, September 6, 2013

My Testimony

Just a two or three weeks ago I finished reading the Book of Mormon for the second time in my life.  I am so glad that I have found a method that is easy for me to read so that I have been able to read the whole thing.  I have a testimony that this book is a true book from God to help us learn of him, of Jesus and to become better people.  Both times I have finished it I have not had a big confirmation that it's true at the end.  I have had strong feeling and thoughts at different points in my reading of the book.  I am so thankful to have such a loving Heavenly Father who loves me and cares for me.  I know that he is there to comfort us, guide us and help us through this life if we just ask.  I know that he has a plan and has had from the beginning.
  I know that there is a Savior and he suffered for our sins.  I am thankful that he went through so much and sacrificed so much for me.  I believe that I will live again and that I will be able to live with him and God again and have my family by my side forever.
   I know that Joseph Smith was a true prophet.  I am so grateful to him that he had the desire to find the true church.  I am grateful that despite the persecutions he went through he stayed true to what he knew.  He has brought to us many great truths and gifts.  I am glad that Heavenly Father found someone and was willing to give back to us so much.
  I know that this church is true and I am grateful for so many blessings in my life.  My testimony is my most precious possession.

No comments:

Post a Comment